Crossovers are one of the most popular vehicle formats on the road today, and when it comes to crossovers, few are as ideal for just about any consumer as the Lincoln MKC 2017. The MKC 2017 comes with just some of the following features:
- Advanced Safety with a high-score on crash tests, making it an ideal family vehicle. A new forward collision warning system helps you avoid fender-benders and bumping into objects in your path
- A brand-new infotainment system, including an 8-inch screen, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and high quality speakers
- Unique lighting; when you’re holding your key fob, when you come within range of your Lincoln MKC, exterior lights flick on, including lights near the door handle, while ambient lighting emanating from cup holders, door handles, and door storage pockets come in seven options
- Noise cancellation technology, with the sound monitored by microphones inside the cabin that registers noise and responds with a noise-cancelling sonic wave, creating a calm ambience in even the busiest traffic
The Lincoln MKC 2017 is a great-value crossover that delivers the comfort, features, and quiet ride that Lincoln is known for in the popular SUV-crossover model, but when is the right time to upgrade? If your old vehicle is on its last legs or a collision has ended its useful life prematurely, you’re going to want to buy a replacement as soon as possible rather than inconvenience yourself. However, if you have the luxury of time, consider buying this fall.
There are a few times that car buying guides will tell you can offer you the best price:
- At the end of the day, when car salespeople are ready to call it quits, but not about to turn away a serious customer, even if they’re a hard bargainer.
- At the end of the month, when dealers are keen to meet sales volume quotas that often reap financial benefits that can offset a lower price on a sale.
- During the winter, when snow on the ground makes test driving less appealing, and sales go noticeably down, especially in December and January, meaning dealers add more incentives and price more aggressively, especially on older models.
- When a new model comes out, in this case, the Lincoln MKC 2018.
With a release date in late-September 2017, most Brampton Lincoln buyers at dealers like Colony Lincoln are going to have their eyes on the latest model. If you can pass on some of the newest features, it means you’re more likely to find incentives on last year’s model. In addition to the crossover MKC, you can also find a great selection of cars at Colony Lincoln, including the ever-classic Lincoln Continental, as well as Navigators, MKCs, MKZs, and MKZ Hybrids.
This fall, get into a vehicle that offers luxury and style, at a dealership that treats its customers right. A dealership like Colony Lincoln in Brampton can take the stress and worry out of both buying and owning your next car. When you’re buying a luxury vehicle, you should expect deluxe customer service. The right Lincoln for you is just around the corner; stop by a Brampton Lincoln dealership this fall and upgrade your car.